Division of responsibility for the railway in Piteå
Piteå municipality and Piteå Hamn AB have jointly distributed the responsibility roles for all municipal railways. Piteå municipality is responsible, among other things, for operation and maintenance, while Piteå Hamn AB is responsible for capacity allocation.
Piteå municipality is responsible for:
- Processing and documentation for railways, with the exception of traffic agreements and capacity allocation.
- That operation and maintenance is done.
- To handle all authority contacts, questions and requirements.
- To maintain and follow established routines and processes for railways. The capacity allocation is an exception.
Contact person Piteå municipality:
Phone: +46 (0)911-69 76 28
Mob: 070-656 23 81
Piteå Hamn AB is responsible for:
- To handle processes within capacity allocation for upcoming train plans.
- To handle processes within capacity allocation for special purposes.
- To run a functioning operational traffic management and clearance.
- Acting as a contact person for train companies.
- To handle and/or pass on work environment issues that come in from various train companies.
Contact person Piteå Hamn AB
Phone: +46 (0)911-23 21 31