Wagenborg enables international transport solutions
Wagenborg has a solid tradition of regular services between the port of Piteå and international waters. Six months ago, the company consolidated its position in northern Sweden by establishing a sales office in Piteå.
Piteå Harbor is a flexible harbor with a deep fairway and an operator with a lot of competence.
The fact that Wagenborg chose to establish a sales office at Haraholmen just over six months ago, contributes to the development of the business community.
– Wagenborg wants local knowledge here at Haraholmen considering all developments and new productions that take place here. Both Fred and I have a network of contacts and knowledge that benefits the business, says Viktor.
Transport solutions and collaborations
The local presence with a local office has great potential.
– We offer a solution with transport that runs weekly. It is possible to get very large amounts of goods and heavy loads from the continent in a cost-effective way, with high punctuality, says Fred.
– And for companies in northern Sweden, we can find transport solutions and collaborations.
Wagenborg’s freight fleet is adapted to transport, for example, forest products in difficult winter conditions.
– Our ships traffic a lot in the Gulf of Bothnia and northern Canada, and we are good at that.
FACTS: Wagenborg in Piteå
- Wagenborg’s office in Piteå consists of Viktor Ivarsson and Fred Sternå. The team has recently been expanded with Fabian Løvenskiold.
- Viktor Ivarsson works with logistics, clearance and technical issues.
- Fred Sternå works with sales, booking and scheduled traffic.
- Both have prior worked at ShoreLink: Viktor as a shipping agent and Fred with logistics.
Want more knowledge about Wagenborg? Follow this link: www.wagenborg.com